Tuesday, November 10, 2009

schnucks








I can't believe my little brother turned 18 today.
in a way it makes me feel like i turned 18 today as well. we have always been such good friends and close that i never felt the age difference.
Allen,
Thank you for the late night talks about anything and everything.
thank you for always including me, for the hugs & kisses, and
for always giving me support.
even more so thank you for the good memories.
like the time we rode our bikes the night before my graduation at 3 am.
or the time mami & papi were out of town and i had a random band crash at our house and you didn't say a word!
or the time you ate ivy's dog's food.
or the all the time we spent on 111 suelynn dr. either on our trampoline, cruisin on bikes, playing capture the flag in the park, or skateboarding.
or the time you sang "Just Can't Wait to be King" when you were in 1st grade at the school talent show.
you have always been someone i can connect to.
you're my #1 scorpio.



No comments: